Hey DHJ! Recruiting is something that is absolutely vital to the community. These new members are the ones that make up the majority of all of the DHJ and DHG as a whole. They are the future of Die Hard. It is our responsibility to recruit these people the right way. Here is a checklist of key points you should hit while recruiting.
- Talk to your recruit in a party, not through message
- Answer any and all questions
- Ask their age. If they are under the age of 16, they go to Die Hard JUNIORS. If they are 16+ they go to Die Hard GAMERS
- Explain the Code of Conduct (CoC) and practices and make sure they agree
- Make sure privacy settings are set to open
- Go through the motto and bio. Explain what each thing means. DH(J/G) (SQUAD) (DIVISION) (RANK). Tell them what a squad is and what a division is.
- Have them add the Gentag. Make sure your recruit knows that the Gentag is a Silver account operated by the General. In other words, it is the squads roster.
- Direct them towards this website and explain how to sign up and send in an application here.CoC rule number
XI. To become an official DHJ member you must sign up for an account on this website.
A more in depth version of how to recruit can be found here. There are many recruiting guides throughout the forums and various profiles. If any of you guys have questions, feel free to comment below or message me. Don't be afraid to ask your higher ups how to recruit, they may have some tips and tricks to help you out as well. Happy recruiting! ~